Welcome to RN Patient Advocates of Puget Sound
We are independent RN patient advocates dedicated to helping you navigate a complex health care maze by collaborating with your health care team as well as providing guidance through the health care
We work with you to:
- Advocate on your behalf with your medical staff.
- Research your medical records for critical information, and educate you and your family on your available treatment options.
- Accompany you to medical appointments with tools to improve dialogue with your providers.
- Ask questions that you might not know how to ask to guide you to make informed decisions.
- Advocate for your safety.
- Step in when family members are unable to be with loved ones due to distance or other family and professional obligations.
- Assist those without emergent health issues who wish guidance in staying well with regular follow up, or if future needs arise.
...and much more.
Featured in this month's Newsletter:
"Spring is a heart full of hope and a shoe full of rain"
by Debi Quirk, MSN, RN, Patient Advocate.
RN Patient Advocates of Puget Sound, PLLC is HIPAA-compliant.