Welcome to RN Patient Advocates of Puget Sound
We are independent RN patient advocates dedicated to helping you navigate a complex health care maze by collaborating with your health care team as well as providing guidance through the health care
We work with you to:
- Advocate on your behalf with your medical staff.
- Research your medical records for critical information, and educate you and your family on your available treatment options.
- Accompany you to medical appointments with tools to improve dialogue with your providers.
- Ask questions that you might not know how to ask to guide you to make informed decisions.
- Advocate for your safety.
- Step in when family members are unable to be with loved ones due to distance or other family and professional obligations.
- Assist those without emergent health issues who wish guidance in staying well with regular follow up, or if future needs arise.
...and much more.
Read more about healthcare issues and patient advocacy on our blog.
Featured in this month's Newsletter:
"Spring is a heart full of hope and a shoe full of rain"
by Debi Quirk, MSN, RN, Patient Advocate.
RN Patient Advocates of Puget Sound, PLLC is HIPAA-compliant.